Sabtu, 06 Oktober 2012

Julia X 3D BRRip

I can say that I enjoyed the hell outta this film. My only gripe was the soundtrack which was composed by Ryan Beveridge, his music did not suit this film. Although I did like the fact that music by Karen Carpenter was throw in there (trust me her song belonged in this movie), you'll see why when you view this film. But other than the soundtrack. This film rocked, from start to finish. You won't believe how awesome Kevin Sorbo was as 'The Stranger'. He played his character with wicked perfection and my thoughts of him portraying 'Hercules' in the television series were quickly washed away by the flow of bloodshed he and his female counterparts(Valerie Azlynn and Alicia Leigh Willis)splattered throughout the film. There were a few flaws in the directing, but other than that Director P.J. Pettiette has delivered in my opinion a horror classic. So I beg of you, please please whenever you get the chance, see 'Julia X' it's a bloody good time.

Info : IMDb
Watch Movie :  Julia X 3D

1 komentar:

  1. Thanks so much for this post. You have no idea how much this helped me out. Keep up the awesome work here!
    apartments for sale boston

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...